Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving Thanks Challenge 2009

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2009/10/2009-giving-thanks-challenge.html


I am thankful for...
beautiful fall days,
my husband,
colors of fall,
being able to volunteer,
living in the USA,
being together on Friday nights,
a special day with my boy,
the beautiful voice of my boy singing beside me in church,
being a stay at home Mom,
doctors,
fun family projects for school,
receiving "good mail,"
having fun finding things to pack a shoe box,
food to eat,
singing,
being published in a magazine,
sleep,
Caleb's Thanksgiving program,
joy in my heart,
getting to go to a Casting Crowns concert,
having our family picture made,
small group at church,
lunch with a sweet friend,
traditions,
safe travel,
time with my husband,
seeing my cousins,
yummy leftovers,
Caleb feeling so much better,
upcoming Christmas season,
warm home.



Have a day of blessings!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Blessings to you dear.

Amanda said...

Great list! I am loving your blog design... and your way of sharing your thoughts!

Blessings to you!
Amanda

susansspace said...

Loved your list!.... & your new blog background, too!!
So glad Caleb is feeling better!
Blessings, Susan

sister sheri said...

Love it! Sometimes it is the unapplauded things that mean the most!