Sunday, October 25, 2009

Proverbs & Prayers Week #43

This week's verse is Proverbs 23: 15, 16--

"My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad; my inmost being will rejoice when your lips speak what is right."

Please share any prayer requests you have by leaving a comment. I have a few to share this week that I want to remind you to pray for as you pray this week:

~ Katie and Clayton....young children battling brain tumors.

~ Orion's family. I visited them last week. Continue to lift them up as they live without their son.

~ Christine, Debbie's sister. Pray for complete healing of her eyesight.

~ Kristi's family and daughter Rachel.

Thank you for joining me in prayer. I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful last week of October for you!

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Denise said...

My sweet friend, you are in my prayers.

susansspace said...

Hope it's a wonderful week for you, too! Thanks for continuing to keep Clayton on your list!