Sunday, June 21, 2009

2009 Book #28: Love Is A Verb by Gary Chapman

Gary Chapman has a new book called Love Is a Verb. As with all the books I’ve read by Chapman, including The Five Love Languages, this is an enjoyable book and well-worth your time.


Love Is a Verb is a compilation of stories told by various men and women about situations in their lives that taught them a lesson about love. The forty stories are about marriage relationships as well as relationships with family members, neighbors, parents and children. After each story the Gary Chapman writes a short overview of the love lesson taught by the story.


The stories are well written and enjoyable to read. The book is one that you can pick up and read one story or several at a time. When my husband asked about the book I told him it reminded me of the “Chicken Soup” books. I would recommend this for your personal library as well as a nice gift book to give others.

1 comment: