Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prayer requests

I have some prayer requests I will be adding to my side bar but wanted to make a separate post for them for you to join with me in praying for these families.

~ a family friend Lesly. This young mother found an enlarged lymph node under her arm. She is going to have tests this week. Pray for her peace because she has had problems previously.

~ Sage's family. Little Sage passed away suddenly, only 8 months old. Pray for this family.

~ Stellan. I know many of you are praying for Stellan but I wanted to share his story for those of you who don't know. There is a group set up on Facebook too if you haven't joined that yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"...Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." I Thessalonians 5:17, 18

5 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Dear One,

You can be guaranteed that these people will be lifted up in my prayers. You have a wonderful heart for others. I'm sure God is well pleased with you.

Hugs & Prayers,
Alleluiabelle

Anonymous said...

Praying for these request! My heart goes out to them. My prayer blog is still up, but my other blog is down for maintenance- hopefully will be back soon :O)
belovedmamaprays.blogspot.com
Blessings this week!

Michele Williams said...

Praying.....

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

Taking a moment to pause and pray now.

Big hugs to you my friend.

Amanda said...

I am so sad for the Eldridge family... what a horrific loss!! Thank you for sharing it so I could pray for them...

Blessings to you as well!!!

Amanda