Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2009 Book #12: Sisterchicks Go Brit!

I won the book Sisterchicks Go Brit! by Robin Jones Gunn from fellow blogger Sheri at The Leaking Window. It has been in my stack of books I want to read and I finally did.

Two friends, Kellie and Liz, take a trip to London with a little lady Opal that they had met one day in a coffee shop. The trip is an inspiring and eye opening experience for all three of them. Opal stays with her sister Rose while Kellie and Liz visit some sights. They learn that things don't always go as planned but that God directs them every step of the way.

I I had not read any Sisterchicks books before but enjoyed it and will look for more to read. Thanks, Sheri, for this book!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart." Jeremiah 24:7

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sounds like a good read.