Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New reviews

I have started reviewing books for Thomas Nelson publishers. I found out about this program from Clif. You'll see my reviews posted on my blog as I finish reading. Most of them will be on my book list. I posted my first one last night. It was the audio version of the Bible so I didn't count it on the book list. I first thought I was supposed to listen to the entire New Testament. I emailed them to ask them and they said I could just choose a book to get a feel for it. I'd listened to the first CD of Matthew, Mark, Luke and then the beginning of John already so went ahead and wrote the review. You can be a book reviewer too if you'd like by clicking TN Book Review Bloggers.
~~~~~~~~~~
"I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies." Psalm 18:3

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds like something you really will enjoy. Good luck with it!

Musings of A Minister said...

You should have received a PDF of Same Kind of Different as Me just before Christmas. You can look on your account and see if they say they sent you one. I let them know I didn't get one and they sent it the same day. You may not even want to read a book that way. I didn't but when I got into it, I couldn't stop reading and read all of it Sunday afternoon. It is one of the best books I have read in years. The Max Lucado book wasn't offered back when I requested my second book. It was just delivered! It's Think and Make It Happen. It has received critical reviews but I think I may like it. Max is quoted on the back of the dust jacket. Have a great evening.