Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Welcome to another day of thankfulness!! I hope you have had a wonderful week. My prayers go out to those involved in the tornadoes this past week.

Today I am thankful for. . .
*my husband feeling better. He was pretty miserable for a few days with a sinus infection and now is much better. I know it is hard for him to go to work and concentrate when he doesn't feel 100%, but I'm proud of him for sticking to it.

*having fun baking with my son. He loves to help in the kitchen. We made "Valentine" cookies yesterday and this morning made Daddy a pudding pie. We can always have fun with cool whip!

*our company over the weekend. We got to see my Mom and then my aunt and cousin came too. We had fun and Caleb loved entertaining them.

*warm days. It was nice to see the sunshine for a few days and have it warm up enough to play outside.

*music. I love listening to the radio or putting in a CD. I am thankful for all the wonderful artists who have such talents to write such uplifting songs.

Come join us today at Sting my Heart for more thankful posts! Have a blessed day.
----------------------------------------
"But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." Romans 5:8, NLT

8 comments:

Speaking from the Heart said...

I am glad your husband feels better. Sinus infection can bring a person down.

Thank you for joining Husband Encouragement Challange (HEC). I added a HEC HTML code on the side. You are welcome to copy and paste it onto your blog.

Have a good Thursday.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your TT post!

Susan said...

Oh what a great list!

Happy TT to you...

We have so much to be grateful for.

Blessings!

Kathy said...

We have one of those nice sunny days today! So much better than that ugly weather yesterday.

Nise' said...

Good to hear that your husband is feeling better. We have had the sickness at our house as well! Send some of that sunshine our way!

Denise said...

I am glad your husband is feeling better, blessings to you sweet one.

eph2810 said...

I am glad that your hubby is feeling better :) - My beloved has had those sinus infections - I don't like to see him suffer.
Oh, baking cookies - yummy :) Hot cookies are the best.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

Marsha said...

It's always good to have hubby's get well quickly!

I'm sure your little one was quite the ham with all the company over the weekend. They just love to show off.

Have a blessed weekend!