Friday, September 21, 2007

Home again home again

Caleb and I made it home safely this afternoon in time for lunch, reading, and a nap. Daddy should be home shortly we hope!

Last night Caleb got his pretend phone to call Daddy himself after we'd just hung up with him. I heard him say he was calling Daddy. Then he said I need 514. Then he started talking to Daddy. It was so cute, I never thought about him hearing me say Daddy's room number all week when I called!

------------------------------------
(Notice it says "when" not "if"......from a Beth Moore Bible study--"Breaking Free.")
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2

No comments: