Friday, September 14, 2007

Book reviews

I occasionally do book reviews for my Mom's school. I really enjoy children's books, so it is always fun for me to see those newly published ones. I reviewed seven books this time.

Caleb really enjoyed The Police Cloud by Christoph Niemann. It's hard for me to choose a favorite. I really liked Christmas Tree Farm by Ann Purmell and If You Were a Synonym by Michael Dahl. My favorite illustrations were definitely in Butterfly Butterfly by Petr Horacek.

I linked the titles to Amazon if you want to see the books or read more about them for your personal library.

Have a great weekend!
-----------------------------------
"Happiness is inward and not outward; and so it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are." Henry Van Dyke

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I would click on the links and check them out for myself, but then I would end up buying them. Thanks for the info though!