Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm about to go to bed but wanted to get my Thankful Thursday up.  I always have these posts in my head but don't get them written to the blog.  I know there will be a season when I do blog these thoughts again, and that's okay that I'm not in that season now.  But I am committed to getting my Thankful Thursdays done!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband helping me this week as I was getting ready for the consignment sale.  He got my stuff loaded for me so I don't have to do that myself.  

~ my boy's hand being okay. The nurse called to tell me he had come in one morning and got ice.  It had a bruise on it when he got home but isn't bothering him.

~ all the new words my sweet boy is saying.  I love how he pronounces words and tries to say everything.  Tonight he tried to say Bethany when he heard my Mom say it.

~ having a nice neighborhood where we can go on walks.  The weather has been so nice for walks too!

~ mail from my Secret Sister.

~ that my Caleb has good friends in his life.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

  1. The blessings of family and friends! So much to be thankful for. That is awesome that the baby is learning so many new words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!