Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday

It's the end of February almost!  We woke up to a "white blanket" this morning as Caleb said to his Dad on the phone.  It has snowed some more during the day as well.

This week I am thankful for...

~ seeing how my husband has handled a surprise situation that came up last Friday at work. I'm so proud of him and his skills, and when others recognize his abilities too it is nice.

~ enjoying having my boy home this week for 2 days of "ice days."  He enjoyed playing and relaxing without school stuff to do.

~ enjoying feeling the baby moving around.  Some of those kicks are pretty hard! We wonder which part we are feeling when we feel or see my stomach move!  32 weeks :)

~ finding a few bargains at the consignment sale today for my boy and baby and being able to drive to it. The roads were not bad so I went ahead and went.

~ getting some sleep on the couch this week while my husband as gone.  I wasn't sure how I'd sleep on the reclining couch but I slept well.

~ beauty of the weather and how it changes. I'm thankful it is not the same every single day.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

  1. So much to be thankful for. It won't be long until precious baby is here. I know you must be getting excited. Hope you all are fairing okay in the weather out there. Sounds pretty nasty. Happy Brithday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!