Day 9: Let's pray for school bus drivers.
My request on the first day of kindergarten was to ride the bus home from school. I rode bus #2 for many years both to and from school. I have many stories from those bus rides....reading with friends, my Mom waiting for the bus with me, some of the bus drivers, the time we had a wreck, and the kids who made fun of me repeatedly.
Today let's say a prayer for the bus drivers to do their jobs joyfully. Sometimes I think some bus drivers don't really want to be there. Pray for them to have a good attitude this school year. Pray for safety as they drive and for cooperation from the riders as well.
Have a day of blessings!

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own Logo

Praying.
ReplyDeleteThis is so important! They are usually the first face the kids see some days!! Sure isn't fun when they aren"t smiling or happy .....
ReplyDelete