Saturday, March 19, 2011

Book review: Eat Your Peas for Mom


I would like to share a nice gift book with you Eat Your Peas for Mom by Cheryl Karpen with art by Sandy Fougner.
This short little book is a way to tell Mom "thank you" for all the things she has done for you through your life and let her know you noticed and appreciate her today. I really enjoyed the added art in this book. It feels very fresh with the bright, cheerful colors. If you want to encourage your Mom, this would make a nice Mother's Day gift.
There are other books in the "Eat Your Peas" series as well if you would like to check those out.
Have a day of blessings!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog on the Top Blog Christian Parenting site. Your blog is beautiful and refreshing. See you again soon. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!