Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Peace Be Still" Rush of Fools

For this week's song I'm sharing "Peace Be Still" by Rush of Fools.



This song has been a comfort to me many times. I remember being so nervous and then hearing this song and feeling a calm come over me as I'm reminded of God's presence and His peace. I read a wonderful devotional on Monday at Laced with Grace about peace as well. My husband and I have some prayers we are praying about some upcoming decisions. I know I'll need God's peace as we wait for His answers and timing. I hope you are blessed to hear this song today and be reminded that we can have peace through Jesus that is greater than our human understanding.

(Looking back I see this was a song I shared on a previous post as well!)

Have a day of blessings!






3 comments:

  1. Sweet blessings to you, love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verses, message & scenes!
    Thank you for sharing this!
    Blessings, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful... Thank you for blessing my heart. God bless you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!