Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thinking about the tongue...part 4

I hope you have enjoyed the posts this week about the tongue. It has made me more aware of the words I speak and what comes out of my mouth.

The memory verse for the past week has been related to the tongue also.


Proverbs 12:18--"Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing."


I pray that my words will not be reckless but that I will be wise in my speech so that I can bring healing instead of hurt.


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Amen, enjoy your weekend sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you post your book reviews? I have just looked up and down this blog and went over to your other blog and I can't find any recent ones. Also, shouldn't you have a button or something directing people to your book blog? I know people would like to read your reviews and make comments. I forget to go there on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really amazing how much damage can be done with the tongue. We are wiser to do more listening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!