Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Winner again!

I won another giveaway last week! Thank you to Mocha with Linda for the wonderful books I received in her "Sweetheart of a Giveaway."

Here is what I won:




Linda is hosting another giveaway right now so check it out too!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near." Philippians 4:5

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Those books look good.... enjoy...

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you won! I like Gary Chapman's books. I just noticed your mission statement. That's exactly how I view this blogging experience. I also pray that many non Christians might visit and that I could sprinkle salt and light. Thanks for your comment on Laced with Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Bethany! Looks like interesting reading!
    Hope you're having a wonderful week!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. These look like they would be good books.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Those look like great books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!