Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today is special because....

I thought I'd written about this day last year, and when I looked I found my post about this day.

Besides being the day my husband proposed in 2000 and the day we found out we were pregnant in 2002, I was thinking over the weekend how today is 7 1/2 years we've been married. It doesn't seem that long really!

I like to remember these special events in my life on this day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let everything that hat breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord." Psalm 150:6

5 comments:

  1. Blessings to you on your special day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany,

    ((hugs)) to you on this special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet... you are newlyweds! It's 34 years and 6 months (on the 14th) of marriage to my hubby. Wow... time flies....Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So happy for you!
    I got your email about the links, & haven't had a chance to see if I can do it yet.....have been busy putting up the tree & decorating.
    Anyway, thanks so much. I'll let you know how it works out. Also, did I mention that I love your new Christmas background!
    Blessings, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!