Sunday, June 8, 2008

Memory Verse Week 24

The memory verse for this week is found in Ephesians:


"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light." Ephesians 5:8

1 comment:

  1. Hello you commented in my blog about the blogversary and i notice you are the only one who commented it. I will send you a money in your paypal as a gift a small gift token to a comment you've posted. I promise and i need to fulfill it. Pls. give me your paypal Id so that i can send you my gift. I tried not to post all over my surprise gift because i want to know if they will read my blog. Anyway just send me your paypal if you want to accept my little gift for you. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!