Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you've had a good day filled with many reasons to fill your heart with gratitude.

Today I'm thankful for ...

~ my husband making me laugh. Oh he's said some funny things this week that has made us both laugh!

~ my big boy helping with preparing one of our Thanksgiving meals.

~ my baby boy learning so many new things. He is pulling up on everything now. He has been for a few weeks but now is getting where he will let go. He was standing in his crib after his nap one day this week.

~ time spent with family. Isn't that one of the nice parts of the holidays?

~ being able to go to my doctor appointment for a check-up and my husband driving me there. We had a wonderful day together, and Titus was a great little traveler.

~ delicious food and family traditions.

Have a day of blessings!

 

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.