Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thankful Thursday

It seems my thankful list continues to grow longer week after week as I think of all the things for which I am thankful.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband helping me in the night when Titus wakes up (or we have to wake him up) to eat.

~  my boy being done with STAAR testing.  Now they are doing some fun projects at school which he is enjoying.

~ our baby boy gaining weight. We too him back to recheck his weight this week and he'd gained 10 ounces which was wonderful news.

~  seeing family over the weekend who've come to visit Titus (and us!).

~ the wonderful meals friends have been bringing us.  This is so helpful right now.  And the food is really good.

~ a friend/neighbor doing a few errands for me this week.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful reasons to be very thankful.....