Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thankful Thursday




I hope you had a nice Easter weekend.  This week I am thankful for...

~ the friendship, love, and support of my husband.

~ my big boy sharing about his day at school with us.  And that he was okay when a weight fell on his chest when they were lifting.

~ my little guy feeling better after having a few days when he was up and down with a low grade fever.  He is back to being himself now.

~ the beautiful rain we received this week.  It rained a lot!  Everything is so pretty and green now.

~ my dentist.  I had to go Monday for a filling.  It was in the back lower left between two teeth.  He couldn't get it numbed correctly for some reason.  I could still feel a tad of pain as he started to work.  He stopped and waited and didn't want to hurt me.  Then he tried again. This happened a couple of times.  I told him it wasn't unbearable, he was going to give me a temporary filling but then was able to go ahead and finish.  His office called today also to check on me.  My jaw is sore but it is improving. 

~ seeing my aunt and cousin last weekend. 

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

  1. We had a lovely Easter. You have so many things to be thankful for. Glad Titus is feeling better and that your jaw is improving too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!