Sunday, September 17, 2017

Children's Book: A Very Thankful Prayer + GIVEAWAY




Thankfulness is something very important to me and a characteristic we want to see in our children. Today I have a book called A Very Thankful Prayer by Bonnie Rickner Jensen with illustrations by Natalia Moore.

This is a board book with a fall theme that shares reasons that we can be thankful everyday. The animal characters share things they are thankful for like pumpkin patches, family and Thanksgiving, friends, and colored leaves.

I enjoyed this book and reading it to my 2 year old.  The illustrations are fun, and I like the various animals used including squirrels, bears, rabbits, and mice.

This is a nice book for fall and to have a lesson on thankfulness with your children or grandchildren.  It doesn't matter the day or the season, we can always be thankful!



Be sure to visit this link for a giveaway of this nice book!

You can purchase the book at this link.

I received this book as part of the Frontgate reviewers program for my review. Thank you.

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I love children's books that focus on thankfulness. Seems like we can use more children's literature like this. It makes me sad to see witchcraft in stories for little ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!