This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband's safe travel this week. I'm especially glad he's home too!
~ my sweet boy and our relationship. I don't want to take this for granted. He is such a blessing and I love our talks when he tells me what he's thinking and feeling!
~ all that has happened for our family in the past year. Tomorrow I will share a reflection about one year ago.
~ the cooler temperatures we've had lately. After so many days with temperatures over 100 degrees, the cool mornings and evenings have been so nice. I really enjoy the breeze as I sit in car line to pick up my boy after school.
~finding good deals on meat at my local grocery store. :) It makes me happy to feel like I can find good deals and save us a few dollars.
Have a day of blessings!
Great list. That is so awesome you and your son have great talks. I hope my kiddos and I do too someday.
ReplyDeleteBethany,
ReplyDeleteI have delighted to watch you and your family grow and change. Your heart for God inspires me my friend. Love you. See you again this week. Hugs, Lynn