Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Welcome!  We've been meeting over at Grace Alone this month for Thankful Thursdays. 

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband knowing how to encourage and comfort me when I need it.

~ getting a positive report on my boy from his teacher regarding his reading from a recent assessment they did in class. 

~ keeping a little 3 year old boy this week.  He has been so fun and I've enjoyed having him.  He is so smart and curious.

~ our fun time going to the ACU football game in Dallas over the weekend.

~ being able to pray anytime and know God is listening.

Have a day of blessings!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE that last one, especially! What a great thing to KNOW for certain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list.

    It sounds like a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayer is definitely a blessing i don't appreciate nearly enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love praying to God at anytime and knowing He is listening. Wonderful things to be thankful for!

    Blessings,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praising God with you for His goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!