Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's time for a new month of Thankful Thursday.  For May we are meeting at Laurie's blog.  She has a nice post about mothers today.  I am thankful for my mom as well!

This week I am thankful for:
~ having my husband's love.  I love him more every day and can't believe we've been married nearly10 years!!

~ my sweet boy talking to me and telling me his feelings after he had a bad day.  I hope he will always want to talk to me about what he is feeling. 

~ getting in a few more continuing ed hours via online training.

~ the teachers I have had through the years who have all made some difference in my life.  I'm thankful that they chose to be a teacher!

~ protection in the storm, plus the rain we received earlier this week.

Also, I wanted to remind you that today is the National Day of Prayer. 

Another thing....I am having a giveaway for the DVD called "Unplanned."  You can leave a comment in the post earlier this week to be entered.  Thank you. 

Have a day of blessings!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great list of gratitude. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day.

    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you from Southern California.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!