Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update on our house...

Hello everyone. I am very busy today but wanted to stop and ask for you to please pray for us. My husband went to the inspection on House #2 yesterday, and we were surprised to find it has some major issues. It is a new house so apparently it was a builder who did poor quality work. It looks fine on the outside, but the inspectors found termite damage, rotting wood, and foundation issues. We do not want to go into a house with these major problems.

Now we are trying to decide what to do. We are still planning to be out of our duplex tomorrow. One option is to use a rental our realtor has and just wait on House #1. I was so excited about the school Caleb would attend if we lived in House #2. I think the school at House #1 is a good one too, I just liked the other one better.

Thank you for your prayers.

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dear Bethany!! Praying you hear the Lords will in this! That you can have ears to Hear what HE is saying! Follow after Peace!

    I know the Lord has led you this far and I believe HE will show you the way!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bethany! You have been on my mind all week. I know He has something big planned for you guys. And what a great day it will be when He brings you right to where you are supposed to be. Hang in there!
    Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!