"Teach me to know that the promise of the rainbow is found, not in cloud-free days, but in the midst of the storm."
Hi Bethany,I just prayed for your housing situation and I will continue to pray for as long as you need me to my friend.Blessings,Alleluiabelle
Sweet One, I am continuing to pray for you and your housing situation. I know with Christmas right around the corner, your heart must be getting pretty anxious. Faithful and True must be up to something amazing on your behalf!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Hi Bethany,
ReplyDeleteI just prayed for your housing situation and I will continue to pray for as long as you need me to my friend.
Blessings,
Alleluiabelle
Sweet One, I am continuing to pray for you and your housing situation. I know with Christmas right around the corner, your heart must be getting pretty anxious. Faithful and True must be up to something amazing on your behalf!
ReplyDelete