Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy birthday, Peepaw!

Myspace Comments


Today I am thinking of Peepaw as it would be his 81st birthday. I miss his calls. I miss his voice. I miss his laugh. I miss his hugs. My life was blessed to have such a special Peepaw.

Have a day of blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet tribute, love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Blessings to you as you remember him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bethany! I can soo relate with this post! Missing someone you love is so hard! I am praying the Lord would bring you comfort today as you are thinking of your Peepaw!

    Bless you my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend, how I know that feeling all too well! Hurts like the dickens, huh? Praising the Lord that we have Jesus and Heaven to look foreword to one day!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!