"Teach me to know that the promise of the rainbow is found, not in cloud-free days, but in the midst of the storm."
This may be my favorite Kutless song!
I too love this song! Thanks for setting it before us again today!
I really like this.
I like this song. I never heard it before. I think my grandson Travis will like it too. I have a special prayer request for myself on my blog. Love you dear friend.
my mom asked me to learn this for the women's retreat
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
This may be my favorite Kutless song!
ReplyDeleteI too love this song! Thanks for setting it before us again today!
ReplyDeleteI really like this.
ReplyDeleteI like this song. I never heard it before. I think my grandson Travis will like it too.
ReplyDeleteI have a special prayer request for myself on my blog.
Love you dear friend.
my mom asked me to learn this for the women's retreat
ReplyDelete