"Teach me to know that the promise of the rainbow is found, not in cloud-free days, but in the midst of the storm."
Friday, April 24, 2009
Question
Where do you get your pictures/graphics for your blogs that you don't take yourself? Thank you! ~~~~~~~~ "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1
Hi, sweet Sister. I use pics free from photobucket, OR most of the good ones I pay around a dollar a pic for at dreamstime. YOu can find the link to dreamstime on my sidebar. Most of the Scripture pics I make, or the pics I use for my Internet Cafe posts are from dreamstime. Hope this helps, friend. Have a wonderful day!
If I ever need a picture I enter the subject into google or whatever search engine you use then when it comes up choose "Images" Its usually at the Upper Left Hand side of the screen.
Hi, sweet Sister. I use pics free from photobucket, OR most of the good ones I pay around a dollar a pic for at dreamstime. YOu can find the link to dreamstime on my sidebar. Most of the Scripture pics I make, or the pics I use for my Internet Cafe posts are from dreamstime. Hope this helps, friend. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeletePhotobucket, Flickr, and Google images, plus cutouts from old magazines.
ReplyDeleteS: )
photobucket sweetie.
ReplyDeletescrapblog is great. I used that site to make mine...which needs a makeover...but I don't have time right now. :-)
ReplyDeleteHuh. I have no idea. Oh... ok.
ReplyDeleteIf I ever need a picture I enter the subject into google or whatever search engine you use then when it comes up choose "Images"
Its usually at the Upper Left Hand side of the screen.
Blessings-
Amanda
Google Images
ReplyDelete