Friday, January 2, 2009

fPhoto Friday


This is a gift I received from my husband. His boss creates a variety of things(bird houses, bird feeders, tortilla warmers, candle holders) with gourds. I asked him if he had any snowmen this year, and he had this one and one with a blue scarf/mittens. I chose the blue one to give to my Mom. My husband surprised me by buying this one for me. I think it is so cute! I plan to buy more for gifts next Christmas too.




See a variety of other photos today at Married to the Preacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him." 2 Samuel 22:31

4 comments:

  1. Ah, what a little cutie! How sweet of your husband to surprise you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really cute. how does he preserve them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative gift. I love homemade gifts because they are always a reminder of the special people who make them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're not sure how he preserves them, my husband didn't know either! It smells like he's sprayed something over them though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!