Sunday, December 21, 2008

How can I pray for you?

Please let me know if you have a prayer request this week. I'll add it to my list. This week my
heart is remembering these things specifically:

* military families.

* our troops during the holidays.

* those missing loved ones on this their first Christmas without them.

* lonely people who will be alone on Christmas.

* a football player named Tanner who was seriously injured in a football game.

* Annette and her family.
~~~~~~~~~
"I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer." Psalm 17:6

2 comments:

  1. Bless you dear friend. I am so glad you pray for us!

    My sweet mother-in-law passed away yesterday. My husband will bring the message at her service on Tuesday. Pray for him, and the whole family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!