We went up to vote this morning. I guess I timed it right as I was hoping because we didn't have much of a wait. They had three tables set up where you get your ballot. The lines were divided by last name. There were a couple people ahead of us at our table but no long lines for me. Caleb sat under the voting booth and looked at his books while I filled in my ballot! He got an "I Voted" sticker too and slipped my ballot into the machine.
Go vote if you haven't yet! It is a freedom we have and should be thankful for this privilege we have in our country.
Also if you have children and want to participate, my friend Sarah made up a little election for kids that makes sense on their level.
I voted using my mail in ballot last week. I love voting that way just in case there are long lines. I'm thankful for the freedom we have in the US to vote and I never want to take it for granted. Once we've done our part, we need to wait for the outcome. No matter what happens, God is in control.
ReplyDeleteI voted too! But in my small town, even if everyone showed up at once, there wouldn't be a line, so no excuses! ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
Amanda
I voted this morning around 10 o'clock and was surprised that there was no wait at all. Just walked up to the table, showed them my ID and got my ballot. I guess we went at the right time. We need to keep praying for our country. There are going to be a lot of disappointed people whichever way the election goes.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte
Bethany,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't have a long wait and glad you voted. What a privilege we have in this country.
Thank you for stopping by and checking on me. I've had a tough migraine for a couple of days.
Blessings to you!