Friday, October 17, 2008

Focus on the Family

Today's message on Focus on the Family is very moving. Listen if you have a chance.

Dr. Dobson speaks with Gianna Jessen, an abortion survivor, as well as Jill Stanek, a life advocate. I read the book about Gianna many years ago. This is a very powerful discussion.

Here is the ad if you would like to view it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:16

3 comments:

  1. A couple of years ago we saw her at the local Pregnancy Resource Center's fund raiser. It's quite a testimony... authentic and convicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany,

    Thank you for posting this. I'll come back after my family leaves to read it. I would be very interested to read this testimony!

    I'm also very glad you got to see Fireproof! ((hugs)) & blessings to you this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this and saw her on FOX News. I've referred several people to her website that actually think Obama is prolife!!!?????

    Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!