Saturday, August 16, 2008

How can I pray for you?

Do you have a prayer request on your heart this week? I will be happy to pray for you. Please leave me a comment or send me an email. Thanks!

Some of the things I'll be remembering in prayer this week include:

Katie Fitch....I got an email about this little girl who is battling cancer.

the Olympics and athletes.

first year teachers who are beginning a new school year.

college freshmen and their parents as they're leaving home and beginning a new chapter of life.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose understanding rather than silver!" Proverbs 16:16

1 comment:

  1. Please pray for my husbands heart to soften and allow God to enter his heart and lead his life as God has done to mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!