Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week has been quite long it seems for me. I have felt so many emotions and butterflies in my stomach. I guess God knows we need a little change and excitement in our lives every now and then to liven things up a bit! I'll write more about this in another post.

This week I'm thankful for...
*my husband's calmness and positive attitude in preparing for his interview.

*hearing my sweet boy humming. I noticed this week how much he was humming throughout the day. I like this because I always hum as does my Mom. When I asked him why he hummed, he said "because you do." It is a sweet sound to hear as he plays.

*having my blog for a year. It has really blessed my life more than I ever thought it would to have a blog. The encouragement I receive as well as the new knowledge I gain reading other blogs is amazing!

*peace God gives and how I've felt over and over this week that He is with us.

*watching my boy progress in his swimming lessons.

Join us this week for Thankful Thursday at Sting My Heart. You'll be blessed!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"
Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth." Psalm 57:5

8 comments:

  1. A very lovely list there BP. The humming comment reminds me of the question: Do we sing because we're happy or are we happy because we sing?

    Have a lovely, lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice blessings sweetie, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogging has helped me and encouraged me a lot too. God bless you more, BP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. My mom use to humm alot. Brings back memories.
    Thanks for sharing your heart.
    Have a fabulous day!
    Blessings,
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the humming story. It thrilled me heart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious list of things to be thankful for, especially the humming...how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband is a hummer as well - my son just goes around singing!! Wonderful sounds for which I'm truly thankful.
    ~Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are a family of hummers here (well with the exception of the hubby). I love to hear the children humming a tune to worship songs they have learned. Great list. Thanks so much for sharing your thankful heart with us this week. Be blessed,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!